Wednesday, 22 July 2026

New Regency 3

 Greetings

There's been a bit if a gap on the project to make new civilian Regency kit( due to one thing and another), but I have now made more progress.

I have cut out the outer fabric and the inter-lining, as well as most of the lining. I still need to adjust the lining to work out which bits need to be cut from the grosgrain silk.

I have set the coat pockets in.





and set in the under pocket flap, whcih stops the pocket gaping.



As the button hole is only three eighths of an inch, I sewed it by hand. I have some nice antique bone buttons that will fit.

 



The seam for this flap is samwiched between the front and back of the pocket bag.



I am continuing to work on the coat and will post more later.

Until next time

Adieu


No comments:

Post a Comment