Saturday 3 December 2022

Bristol

 Greetings

In 2012 neither Teddy, nor I wanted to be in London whilst the Olympics were on, so we went to stay with our friends Karen and William in Chicago.

We took period costume with us, as they told us we would be going to the Bristol Renaissance Faire (  near Bristol, Kenosha County, Wisconsin).

I have previously posted about this ( seven years ago).

Karen recently sent Teddy this picture from that event, having noted that I was in the background.

I think it was taken at the jousting field and I am standing on the review stand.


Karen says I look disapproving- though of what I could not say...

Here is a close up.


Perhaps I thought the member of the public was not sufficiently respectful  of her Majesty ( Wearing purple in the foreground)...

Until next time

Adieu

No comments:

Post a Comment